When you receive your shipment, remove your product from the package and inspect each piece carefully.
We take great pride in our product, and it is 100% guaranteed. If you detect any issues during the first week of your install, please reach out to us and we will resolve them accordingly. Hair is reactive to a simple wash and deep conditioning.
We suggest shampooing your extensions, if there’s an excessive amount of product buildup. Regularly shampooing your extensions can dry out hair and strip it of its natural moisture.
It is recommended to deep shampoo once or twice a month to remove build-up. Build-up can make the hair dry and can cause tangling.
Conditioning the hair is vital to its maintenance. We recommend cowashing hair on a weekly basis.
- Detangle hair gently before washing.
- Only use mild shampoo to clean once monthly. Rinse thoroughly. Then use conditioner & leave on for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Wash your hair in a downward motion, working conditioner from the top down in one motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm to cool water to close the hair cuticles and lock in moisture.
- Preferably, allow hair to air dry.
- Use a good (leave-in) conditioner to keep your hair soft. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol, which can make the hair very dry.
- When applying heat, please use a heat protectant to protect your hair.
- Excessive high temperatures can damage the hair, including permanently altering the hair texture.
- Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair.
- Apply a small amount of glossing polish or hair serum for shine and frizz control as needed.
- Avoid alcohol-based products at all times!